Technology Ventures Corporation presents its 21st Deal Stream Summit October 7- 8 in Albuquerque. Technology-based business opportunities that demonstrate outstanding potential for commercialization, innovation and investment will be highlighted.
As a bonus, presenting companies compete for a $30,000 Investor’s Choice cash award.
Each company makes an oral presentation summarizing its investment opportunity, and expert sponsor judges select the company making the best presentation.
What We Need from You
To be considered, U.S. technology-based companies must submit a non-proprietary business plan, executive summary or pitch deck to Technology Ventures by July 1, 2014.
Submissions will be judged using this criteria:
• Technology source is developed by or with:
Department of Energy-funded facilities, or
New-Mexico-based businesses• Market opportunity
• Merit of the business proposition, path to market and competitive advantage
• Stage of product development and milestones
• Intellectual property, protection and strategy
• Financial forecast
• Qualifications of the management team
• Investment “ask” and exit strategy
• Proposed use of the $30,000 Investor’s Choice cash award in advancing the business case and specific milestones to be achieved.Interested companies should contact TVC project managers now for assistance with their business plan development and Summit application. For more information, contact Margaret Speer, 505.843.4202, Sharon Rollins, 505.843.4279, or visit the contact page. Submit your non-proprietary PDF business plan, executive summary or pitch deck here by July 1, 2014.
Northern New Mexico Call for Plans event:
Registration info to the right →
Join us at the Manhattan Project Restaurant
1789 Central Ave.
Los Alamos, NM 87544
June 5, 2014
11:30am – 1:15pm Lunch provided
12:00pm – 12:05pm Introduction
12:05pm – 12:35pm Deal Stream Summit overview
12:35pm – 12:55pm Past presenters, Lisa Abeyta (AppCityLife); Robert Hockaday (Energy Related Devices)
12:55pm – 1:00pm Summary & closing remarks
1:00pm – 1:15pm Networking
Technology Ventures presents the Deal Stream Summit in partnership with Lockheed Martin Corporation and the Department of Energy.